AMY mUSIEK, m.D.
Associate Professor of Dermatology
Dr. Amy Musiek is an Associate Professor of Dermatology at Washington University School of Medicine, who recently joined our faculty. She graduated from The College of William and Mary and earned her medical degree at Vanderbilt University. Dr. Musiek also performed her residency training at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Prior to joining the faculty at Washington University School of Medicine, Dr. Musiek completed a cutaneous lymphoma and clinical trials fellowship at University of Pennsylvania, where she has served as a clinical instructor of dermatology.
Dr. Musiek sees patients at the Center for Advanced Medicine. Her clinical interests include general medical dermatology, cutaneous lymphoma, autoimmune skin disease, dermatologic therapeutics, and inpatient dermatology.
1.Wan J, Abuabara, K, Kurd, KK, Musiek, A, Steinemann, JM, Vittorio, CC, and Gelfand, JM. Reliability and validity of a photographic method for measuring facial hair density in males Archives of Dermatology In press
2. Querfeld C, Kuzel TM, Kim YH, Porcu P, Duvic M, Musiek A, Rook AH, Mark LA, Pinter-Brown L, Hamid O, Lin B, Bian Y, Boye M, Day JM, Rosen ST. Multicenter phase II trial of enzastaurin in patients with relapsed or refractory advanced cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. Leuk Lymphoma. 2011 Aug;52(8):1474-80.
3. Gardner JM, Evans KG, Musiek A, Rook AH, Kim EJ. Update on treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. Current Opinion in Oncology. 2009 Mar; 21:131-137.
4. Rook AH, Benoit B, Kim EJ, Vittorio CC, Anshelevic S, Raphael BA, Introcaso CE, Gardner JM, Evans KG, Morrissey K, Samimi S, Musiek AC, Showe LC, Wasik MA, Wysocka M. Immune Modulators as Therapeutic Agents for Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma. Clinical Lymphoma, Myeloma, Leukemia. 2010 10(S2): S93-S95
5. Musiek AC, Yassaee M, Evans KL, Gardner JM, Vittorio CC, Rook AH, Kim EJ, Association Between Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma and an Additional B-Cell Malignancy, First World Congress of Cutaneous Lymphoma, Chicago, IL. September 2010
6. Zic JA, Musiek AC, Mosse, CA, Greer JP.. Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphomas: Mycosis Fungoides and Sézary Syndrome. In Wintrobe’s Clinical Hematology, 12th Ed. Greer JP, Foerster J, Lukens J, Paraskevas F, and Glader B, eds. Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia.