Kara s. nunley, m.D.
Assistant Professor of Dermatology
Dr. Kara Nunley is an Assistant Professor of
Dermatology at Washington University School of Medicine, who recently joined our faculty. She received her undergraduate and medical degrees from Washington University in St. Louis. Dr. Nunley completed an internship in pediatrics at St. Louis Children's Hospital. She completed her residency in dermatology at Washington University, where she served as Chief Resident.
Dr. Nunley sees patients of all ages at the Washington University West County Dermatologic Outpatient Clinic. She is actively involved in clinical practice, research, and teaching. Her interests include general medical dermatology, detection and prevention of skin cancer, psoriasis, acne and rosacea, collagen vascular disease, autoimmune bullous disorders, and dermatologic therapeutics.
1. Nunley KS, Gao F, Albers AC, Bayliss SJ, Gutmann DH. Predictive value of café au lait macules at initial consultation in the diagnosis of neurofibromatosis type 1.Arch Dermatol. 2009 Aug;145(8):883-7.
2. Nunley KS, Bayliss SJ. Pediatric Dermatology. The Washington Manual Pediatrics Survival Guide. 2009.
3. Nunley KS, Cornelius L. Current management of onychomycosis.J Hand Surg [Am]. 2008 Sep;33(7):1211-4.
4. Tull S, Nunley KS, Sengelmann RS. Nonsurgical treatment modalities for primary cutaneous malignancies.Dermatol Surg. 2008 Jul;34(7):859-72.
5. Graves JE, Nunley K, Heffernan MP. Off-label uses of biologics in
dermatology: rituximab, omalizumab, infliximab, etanercept, adalimumab, efalizumab, and alefacept. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2007 Jan;
56 (1): e55-79.